Thursday, December 31, 2009


So my Uncle got injured really bad from getting bucked off a horse...its kinda ironic cuz he is a bull rider lol, so my cousin who I haven't seen in about 3 and a half years came down to visit his dad. He is in the Marines and we are so proud of him. It was only for a short period of time but I was still so happy to see him =). Its just to bad he didnt get the chance to meet Hugo. My cousin is going to be getting deployed to Afganistan in either July or September. They are trying to make it for July. He is going to stop by while he is on break so we will be throwing him a party when he gets here. I am just really worried about him because he is in infantry and he is getting deployed to a part that we haven't been to in 10 years, so they dont know exactly how bad it is over there. I know he will make it out ok and come home safely to his girlfriend and beautiful daughter. I can't wait to see you again cuz. Be safe! Love you!

No comments: